The family recipe dates back to 1890 and has been passed down from generation to generation.
Only Sorrento lemon peels (PGI) are used for the exclusive production, as they have a thick skin and are rich in essential oils.
- PLATINUM/Best of Class at the SIP Awards 2019.
- GOLD at The Spirits Business 2019
- 90 pts at the IWSC 2019
- GOLD at the SIP Awards 2018
- 92 pts at the Ultimate Spirits Challenge 2017
- GOLD at The Spirits Business 2017
Tasting notes:Colour: Intense green with yellow reflections.
Nose: Notes of citrus aromas, lemons.
Taste: Natural garden scents, fresh lemons.
Finish: Long lasting. (automated translation)