This Glenlivet is only produced in small custom batches. Each batch is unique because each barrel is individually approved.
The complex combination of cask types gives this whisky richness and intensity.
- Gold medal in 2002 at the International Spirits Competition
- Double gold medal in 2002 at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition
- Gold medal in 2005 at the International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Gold medal in 2006 at the International Wine & Spirit Competition
- Gold medal in 2007 at the International Wine & Spirit Competition
- 87.5/100 points in 2010 in Jim Murray's Whisky Bible
Nose: Dried fruit, sherry.
Taste: cinnamon, ginger, syrup.
Finish: Long lasting, warm, hints of roasted hazelnuts.