Tatra, is a part of the Carpathian mountain range in Eastern Europe and not so long ago, people there believed that for every illness there was a special herb.
The ingredients for the "healing potions" were always simple; hot water was prepared with honey, garlic, tallow and alcohol.
This is also the case with today's Tatratea Liqueur; black tea from India, oak chips and selected herbs and spices are used.
In Tatratea Coconut, fine white tea meets the fascinating aroma of coconut extract.
- Design Award Germany in Frankfurt in 2012.
- Gold at the World Spirits Awards in Klagenfurt in 2012
- Superior Taste Award in 2010 and 2011 in Brussels
- Gold Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition in 2011 in San Francisco
- Silver Medal at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition in San Francisco in 2011
- United Vodka Award in Cannes in 2011
- Bronze Medal at the International Spirits Challenge in London in 2010 and 2011
Tasting notes:Colour: Amber.
Nose: Sweet, toasted coconut, liquid honey, milk tea, brown sugar.
Taste: Balanced, notes of palm blossom, tea, honeycomb, flowers.
Finish: Long lasting, delicate.
No limits are set with Tatratea Liqueurs; whether pure, on ice, in your favourite tea or also highly recommended as an ingredient for cocktails and long drinks.